Friday, February 1, 2013

Sacrifices, Responsibilities, and Training

Ok so I am continually trying to get better at updating my blog, but apparently it's not happening as well as I want to. Between trying to maintain a strict training schedule, spend time with my son, juggling 2 classes (Calculus, World Religions), and working Full Time, updating my blog usually takes a seat in the proverbial 3rd row seat.

Well first things first I am currently down 24 pounds (Weight that was put on during my recovery period.)! This is thanks to the efforts of my CrossFit Instructor and friend Erik Abreu, who is constantly pushing me in the gym especially to opt for the heavier weights/Kettlebell.

I have been drinking Kale Shakes everyday and next week I am going to try see if I can live 100% on Kale Shakes. Let's see how well I can survive, I think I will be alright. Yesterday and Wednesday I successfully replaced 2 of my meals with kale shakes and felt great. Well off to bed I go, need to rest up before training tomorrow! Enjoy the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment